Could your menopause symptoms be helped with some time between the sheets?
Could your menopause symptoms be helped with some time “between the sheets?” The Doctors welcome OB/GYN Dr. Thais Aliabadi, who says that vaginal sexual activity after menopause is “very important.” She says it helps with:
- Stimulating blood flow to the vagina
- Keeping vaginal muscles toned
- To maintain elasticity and the length of the vagina
Dr. Aliabadi shares some suggestions on how to improve sex after going through menopause, which include:
- Being active, which can boost energy and help with mood, which may lead to having more sex
- Not to smoke, as this can reduce blood flow to the vagina
- Engage in pelvic floor exercises to increase blood flow
- Testosterone creams or sublingual drops can help some with low libidos
She also says those with vaginal dryness and painful intercourse can find relief from an estrogen cream and also a Co2 laser can help with vaginal atrophy
The Doctors note that studies report that having sex around once a week or once every two weeks is optimal.
As one of the nation’s leading OB-GYNs, Dr. Thaïs Aliabadi offers the very best in gynecological and obstetric care.
Supported by her warm professional team, Dr. Aliabadi treats women through all phases of life and fosters the special one-on-one relationship between patient and doctor. We invite you to establish care with Dr. Aliabadi. Please click here to make an appointment or call us at (844) 863-6700.
Read the full article at: www.thedoctorstv.com