Instructions on properly preparing and take the One Hour Glucose Test by Los Angeles’ Best OBGYN Dr. Thais Aliabadi
Below are some important things to keep in mind before and after your scheduled glucose test.
- Coordinate your ride. You will need someone to drive you to your appointment.
- The night before your scheduled test, do not eat or drink anything (other than water) after midnight.
- An hour before your appointment, take the glucose drink. You have five minutes to finish the drink (for example, take the glucose drink at 8:00 am and finish by 8:05 am).
- Blood will be drawn an hour after the drink was finished (for example, finish the drink at 8:05 am. Blood will be drawn at 9:05 am).
- Notify the office staff of the time you finish your drink as soon as you arrive.
- Call our office at least one day prior to your appointment for any questions or concerns. Office hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
WANT A CONSULTATION WITH DR. ALIABADI? REQUEST YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Latest posts by Dr. Thaïs Aliabadi (see all)
- Girl Scouts: Teaching Consent during the Holiday Season - 12/30/21
- 5 Tips to Avoid Holiday Stress - 12/02/21
- Don’t Let Pregnancy Gingivitis Ruin Your Pregnancy! - 11/23/21