This one’s for you, gentlemen.
Please remember this: if you have a pregnant wife at home, the answer to every question should be “Yes ma’am.” Please also check out the video below from a fabulous holiday party I went to this and was interviewed by “Santa.” That is what inspired me to write this post!
And to all the Santa’s out there, just in case you need a little more guidance, I present you with 15 things you should never say to your pregnant wife… or else 💀☠️💀!
- 🙅🏻♂️ “You don’t need me at the doctor’s appointment right”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Are you sure there aren’t 2 in there?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Should you eat all of that?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Are you seriously crying over this?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Hurry up!”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “I ate the last piece”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “It’s not that bad”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “My parents want to be in the delivery room”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Try not to go into labor when the football game is on, ok?
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Are those stretch marks going to go away?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Are you supposed to put on so much weight?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Do I have to be in the delivery room?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Can’t I buy you ice cream tomorrow instead?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Can I have a back rub?”
- 🙅🏻♂️ “Let’s have another one after this.”
Thank you Santa, ho.ho.ho.
About Dr. Thais Aliabadi
As one of the nation’s leading OB-GYNs, Dr. Thaïs Aliabadi offers the very best in gynecological and obstetric care. Together with her warm professional team, Dr. Aliabadi supports women through all phases of life. She fosters a special one-on-one relationship between patient and doctor. We invite you to establish care with Dr. Aliabadi. Please click here to make an appointment or call us at (844) 863-6700.
Supported by her warm professional team, Dr. Aliabadi treats women through all phases of life and cherishes the special one-on-one relationship between patient and doctor.